Chanel Pre-Fall 2014

6:23 PM

Koleksiyondan en beğendiğim parçaları paylaşmadan önce ön sırayı eleştirmek istiyorum.
_______________
I'm gonna share my favorite looks from the collection, but first I want to criticize the front row.


Kristen Stewart: Chanel Spring/Summer 2014 koleksiyonundan yüksek belli turuncu pantolonu ile şova damgasını vuran isimdi. Doğal oluşu ve bütün görünüm hoşuma gitti ama ne kadar güzel olsa da etkinlik için sade kaçtığını düşünüyorum.
Lily Collins: Chanel Fall 2013 Couture elbisesini koyu renk rujla tamamlamasını sevdim. Ama görüntüsündeki bir şey nedense olmamıştı.
Dakota Fanning: Bir değişiklik yapıp saçlarını toplaması hoşuma gitti, ama Chanel Fall 2013 Couture elbisesi her zamanki stilinin pek de dışında değildi.
_____________
Kristen Stewart: The actress wore high waisted orange leather trousers with a cropped long-sleeved top from the spring/summer Chanel show. I love her attitude but for me her look it's not enough for this event.
Lily Collins: I love how she worked that gorgeous berry lip with wearing Chanel fall couture dress. She looks so pretty but there is something that I don't like.
Dakota Fanning: Staying true to her usual style, the actress dons a Chanel fall couture dress. Her braided updo complete her look.


You Might Also Like

0 comments